You can have it all – a rewarding career, great benefits, and room for advancement. Robertson County Health Care offers excellent opportunities for both skilled professionals and entry-level employees. We employ a team of RNs, LPNs, State Registered Nurse Aides, Kentucky Medication Aides, and a variety of support service staff including housekeeping, dietary, and business office staff.
Because we value each and every employee, Robertson County Health Care is happy to offer the following benefits:
- RN Student Loan Payback Program
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with company match
- Company-Paid Life Insurance
- Health, Vision, & Dental
- Accident, Critical Illness, & Hospital Indemnity Plans
Note: Benefit eligibility depends on employment status.
At Robertson County Health Care, we recognize it takes a special and hardworking individual to provide the highest quality of care to our residents. We also strive to take care of our employees by providing continuing education, scholarship opportunities, a free Employee Assistance Program, direct deposit, and perfect attendance perks!
If you are interested in becoming a part of Robertson County Health Care’s team of caregivers, please see below for a listing of current opportunities and complete our online application.
- State Registered Nurse Aides (Full or Part-time, All shifts)
- Robertson County Health Care Facility is seeking compassionate and experienced State Registered Nurse Aides to join our team. Full-time and part-time positions are available on all shifts! We are looking for employees who are dedicated to providing the highest quality of care to our residents. We offer competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits package. See link below to apply today!
Click HERE to complete an online application.